<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6426808273389757212?origin\x3dhttp://shut-th-door.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, August 13, 2010 ' Y
Come I Bite Ur Faceh

How old already??12 years old ??knn still on facebook talk big uhs??aiya mai bien dua lah.

Bloody retard thinking when you come back school the whole school miss you like that...eh retard wake up ur bloody idea leh...

Some people think they sibei dua pai uhs say if you dont talk to me I dont talk to you..aiseh u think people will wanna talk to you uh??pui!!!kns

GO DIE LA. BLOODY RETARD
L O v e For You Stops @ 11:13 PM







My Teeth ; Bite U ,Bloody retard

Hey U!

welcome to MY BLOGG!


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I SHUANG .
Place your name down .
Don't put also can. IDC .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities(except 4 me).
Spammers will be entertain,
you may choose to leave, Who cares.
you spam, I SPAM BACK =P.
If you dont like my blog,siam la.
U leave my blog by,
Alt+F4 or click the big X there.CAN SEE?
Or click here to FUCK OFF .
Hah! it doesn't work. :) Dont be lazy la! press red cross!
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is copyrighted.
LOL,JK who cares.
Please respect it .






Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic


Blah..

HIM to DIE
I wan unlimited food
Talk faster
Beat die u
Laugh die me
Laugh non-stop for 10mins
I wan to fly






GG anywhere?

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED!

&! Click Here. (:

grumbly grape
sunny strawberry
boring banana
pretty papaya
miserable melon
holy apple
....
My Private
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo





Me :D



Also known as MuZhu and LALA.
Siao 11 . Not any YOUNGER .
Proud to be A sagittarius
Single & Available .im DETTACHED.
Simply live in my own world
is remembered ;
Once a BABY;
Officially in SPS:

I'm not special, just ordinary
But maybe someday I'll become extraordinary
Hmm...You will never know
Website counter
Facebook | MSN

Tagboard


Lala..

Your playlist here. (: iwebmusic recommended.

Applause

Designer: MARIANNE
Basecodes: Yen Wei
Image hosting: Photobucket