<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6426808273389757212?origin\x3dhttp://shut-th-door.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, August 18, 2010 ' Y
Come I Bite Ur Faceh

wat la where buay song?
taller than me, so wat? smarter than me, so wat? got lan jiao , so wat? u have pussy bo?
think u veh handsome ar?  pui! kns. ur faceh like shit like tat.  gt girlfriend, so wat? alot ppl like u cos u flirt mah. nt u handsome kay? bloody retard.

GO DIE LA. BLOODY RETARD
L O v e For You Stops @ 10:25 PM







My Teeth ; Bite U ,Bloody retard

Hey U!

welcome to MY BLOGG!


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
So if I write anything nasty ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I SHUANG .
Place your name down .
Don't put also can. IDC .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities(except 4 me).
Spammers will be entertain,
you may choose to leave, Who cares.
you spam, I SPAM BACK =P.
If you dont like my blog,siam la.
U leave my blog by,
Alt+F4 or click the big X there.CAN SEE?
Or click here to FUCK OFF .
Hah! it doesn't work. :) Dont be lazy la! press red cross!
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is copyrighted.
LOL,JK who cares.
Please respect it .






Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic


Blah..

HIM to DIE
I wan unlimited food
Talk faster
Beat die u
Laugh die me
Laugh non-stop for 10mins
I wan to fly






GG anywhere?

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED!

&! Click Here. (:

grumbly grape
sunny strawberry
boring banana
pretty papaya
miserable melon
holy apple
....
My Private
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo





Me :D



Also known as MuZhu and LALA.
Siao 11 . Not any YOUNGER .
Proud to be A sagittarius
Single & Available .im DETTACHED.
Simply live in my own world
is remembered ;
Once a BABY;
Officially in SPS:

I'm not special, just ordinary
But maybe someday I'll become extraordinary
Hmm...You will never know
Website counter
Facebook | MSN

Tagboard


Lala..

Your playlist here. (: iwebmusic recommended.

Applause

Designer: MARIANNE
Basecodes: Yen Wei
Image hosting: Photobucket